- Remember that this is a platform for civic engagement, not self-promotion.
- Maintain a collaborative, open-minded approach: consider others' experience and views; read and respect their ideas and contributions.
- Be willing to respond to questions about your contributions.
- Avoid personal attacks on others.
- Limit your comments to the sight under discussion.
- Make sure your comments contribute a unique point or perspective - read others' comments before you write new ones.
- Comments that are short and to the point get read by more people.
- any illegal activity;
- posting unsolicited, commercial or message postings(spam);
- creation or distribution of any disruptive or offensive comments, including pornography, offensive comments about race, gender, disabilities, age, sexual orientation, religious beliefs and practice, political beliefs, or national origin;
- disseminating confidential information to unauthorized persons;
- knowingly causing interference with or disruption to any other network, information service, equipment or any user thereof;
- any form of harassment via e-mail, telephone, instant messaging or any other electronic means, whether through language, frequency, or size of messages;
- unauthorized use, or forging, of e-mail header information;
Of course, we don’t expect to ever have to enforce these rules, but any inappropriate comment or submission, as well as any participant who repeatedly violates these guidelines or who otherwise becomes abusive or disruptive may be removed from the website. We have sole discretion in determining whether a specific action constitutes unacceptable use. For more information, read our Terms of Service.