Since 1999, Beacon Place has provided transitional housing for homeless residents, primarily single adults living with mental illness. The Colorado Coalition for the Homeless manages this facility. Beacon Place is located in the The Hebrew Educational Alliance's original building. The Alliance was founded in 1932 and became the largest congregation on Denver's west side. The Hebrew Educational Alliance moved from the west side and was replaced by the Golden West Nurshing Home.
Web Address of Business: